cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Thanks for your post @gransha 

I've just raised an unarchive request now and you should see your mail restored within 3 working days.

Let us know if there are further issues or anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
jimtheboss
Hooked

Hi, I requested my emails to be unarchived a few weeks ago, which they were and I down loaded them to my email account on my laptop as advised.  Went to look at my emails on the Plusnet webmail this morning and all of my emails from the 15th of July 2021 (for the last few weeks) have disappeared.  Can you help please?

Many thanks. 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @jimtheboss

I've raised a task to unarchive your emails again which should be done within 3 working days.

Once you've got your emails back and you've downloaded what you want to your laptop, I'd recommend going into webmail to delete anything remaining there you'd want to remove and then empty the deleted items folders afterwards.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
emardee
Hooked

Hi my inbox has been archived (username on Force9 brand). Mailbox begins with M. Please can you restore this for me. Thanks

I think my Sent items might have been archived too from the same mailbox, as they dissappeared at the same time from my IMAP folders.

PM me if uncertain.

Thanks

andrewr123

Hi, not sure if you can help, but we have a mailbox starting with "Ha***" (as a + on the main address) whose inbox contents go back only 2 years.  Is there any chance of getting old emails restored?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hi @emardee

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to our online Community Forum, Please try to keep an eye on your inbox usage to prevent emails from being archived in the future. A handy tool would be to use a third party client (IMAP) to download emails to your device once they've been opened. You'd then be able to remove them from webmail and save space. I've now raised a task with our NetOps Team to have the emails in the specified inbox unarchived.

Hi @andrewr123, thanks also for reaching out. Unfortunately, our Team work with snapshots, which override one another on a week by week basis, so we wouldn't be able to restore these.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
andrewr123

Thank you for looking into this; I realise it was a bit of a long-shot Smiley

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem @andrewr123, but if we've archived your mail in the last 30 to 60 days, we'll be able to restore them for you. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
deadletter

Hi

Would you please release my archived e-mails.

The e-mail address is as per my profile.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @deadletter and welcome to our Community Forums.

From what I can see we haven't archived your emails. Are you meaning your emails have been archived as you've not accessed your mailbox in a while or you believe you've gone over the 1GB quota?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
deadletter

Sorry, I should have been more explicit, it's due to me not accessing my

inbox for a while.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Ah OK. Can you drop me a private message Here with the email we've sent?

We'll then raise with our NetOps team to unarchive, assuming we sent the email within the last 90 days. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Brimo

Please restore/unarchive my primary mailbox. I am now actively using it.
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Good morning @Brimo

With the account associated with your Community Profile, I can't see any comms stating that the mailbox has been archived. Have you received such emails at all? If so, can you provide me with the Question number?

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Adam,

If the mailbox was archived due to not being accessed then there is no foot print in the ticket system.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.