cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

floydbonus

Re: Archived mailbox? Request for it to be unarchived here!

Thanks @Gandalf, but I got my mails back from a backup instead so don’t worry about me. Cheers!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Ah yeah you did say, I need bigger glasses...:)

Cheers

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Beckett72
Hooked

Hi,

please unarchive additional mailbox lo*.si*

Took too long clearing down while over threshold.  Thanks.

Beckett72
Hooked

Quick related question - is the 1GB limit per mailbox or for the sum of the main mailboax and all additionals?

Thanks again.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Sum of all mail boxes, all folders including trash.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Typo edited by request.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Beckett72 wrote:

Hi,

please unarchive additional mailbox lo*.si*

Took too long clearing down while over threshold.  Thanks.

I've raised a task to unarchive your emails now, should be done within 1 to 3 working days. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
downlands2
Dabbler

Hi

I've just been into our 'parent' account and noticed that all the sub-folders have disappeared. I know I've entered the account in the last 90 days and have had no warnings about reaching the mail limit (I'd be very surprised if this were the reason as none of the  sub-folders is that large.

I hope you can help.

Thanks

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for your post @downlands2 

I've looked into this for you and if you've gone into your mailbox at webmail within the last 90 days, we've not archived your mail as there's no notification on your account to show that we've archived them.

We're aware of some odd behaviour and also performance issues with webmail though where you may get errors or you may see folders or mail disappearing (which aren't actually disappearing) we're working on getting to the bottom of.

Can you try setting up your emails on a mail client using the IMAP server? This should show you more reliably all mail and folders you have on the server. If you're unsure how there's a good guide Here. Let us know if you need any further help though it may be best posting back on your topic Here as your mail doesn't seem to be archived at all.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
downlands2
Dabbler

Thanks Anoush - all the mailboxes have re-appeared so it must be a glitch!  If the same thing happens again I'll wait a while before reporting.

We have our main mailboxes on a mail client but this one is largely a catch all which is why we've left it as webmail. That's why I was sure we weren't over the size limit. Having had the mailbox archived before because I hadn't accessed it for 90+ days, I now make a point of checking it regularly.

Thanks again

Marian

Ron31

Can you please un-archive my emails

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Ron31,

I've raised this request to our NetOps Team and will update you via your account once we hear back from them.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
gunsmoke2
Dabbler

Hi

I phoned last weekend ans asked to have my email restored.  they said it should take 2-3 days, but it still hasnt happened.  could someone take a look please?

this was the number they sent:

Our Support Team have opened Question 214573242

thanks

Richard

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @gunsmoke2,

I can see that this task has been raised to our Net Ops Team and is currently awaiting further review. I'm afraid there's not set in stone timescale for these requests to be actioned upon, however the team will pick it up as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
gunsmoke2
Dabbler

thanks

just worried in case it goes over the 30 day.  I waited a week after the first call, but hadnt heard anything, so called again, that created the ticket

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries @gunsmoke2. I've re-raised the task so that it's definitely on their radar and I'll keep an eye on the account so I can let you know once it's been picked up. Smiley

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team