cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived email

ang2709

Archived email

I have been trying for weeks to delete some of my emails but it is a slow and unweildy process.  Whilst working from home today  I logged in to my own email and saw that the whole lot had gone.  I assume that Plusnet had archived it. 

As this is our business email, and we try to run a paperless operation, this is a devestating loss.  Please can you restore my email urgently as this is impactful to our business. 

I thought that this could be requested by phone but it seems that this is not the case.  It is a very complicated way to try and rectify the situation and was only by chance that I discovered that you had to do it through the Forum.

Can I please request your urgent attention to this matter

Angela Whiteman  

2 REPLIES 2
ang2709

Re: Archived email

UPDATE

I have only just realised that since my PC went down (just over a month ago and we had to do a fresh install)  I consolidated  both my plusnet and gmail accounts into Thunderbird - subsequently I very foolishly integrated the folders for both - so Plusnet has effectively  killed all my historic gmail also.  Not a mistake I will make again.  Gmail allows 15gb and I sent the emails the wrong way into plusnet folders.

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Archived email

There’s a sticky thread at the top of this board, your request may be seen quicker by posting there: https://community.plus.net/t5/Email/Archived-mailbox-Request-for-it-to-be-unarchived-here/td-p/17831...