Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived email - Please restore

tangodelta
Hooked

Archived email - Please restore

Good afternoon

I'm sorry for the new topic but I am going round in circles and getting nowhere with the Plusnet website.

I'm having problems with my fibre broadband (more on that later) and logged onto my account. I have received an email from support@plusnet stating because I haven't accessed my mailbox, my emails have been archived and will be deleted.

The email states, "If you would like your email restoring then please contact our support team by raising a ticket using the Help Assistant on our website" I can't find an option to allow me to do that anywhere.

I checked the community archive and although there is no fix/link, I noted that someone was able to get the same issue resolved.

(I note from the website the chat function isn't working - is this a permanent thing, or a temporary fault please? (The only available method of getting in touch appears to be Twitter?) I don't want to have to hang on the phone until I get cut off.)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards. 

2 REPLIES 2
decatdec

Re: Archived email - Please restore

Good morning,

I might as well jump on the same thread rather than make a new one with exactly the same issue. Web chat won't work, so could you please unarchive this mailbox: ed@deccec.plus.com?

Thanks in advance!

tinytaco
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Archived email - Please restore

Hello @tangodelta and @decatdec Smiley I've raised the tasks for you, this will be actioned within 3 working days of this comment.

Noor
 Plusnet Help Team