cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archived Email (now missing) Urgent Issue

FIXED
JEuerby

Archived Email (now missing) Urgent Issue

Received notification that my sons mailbox (he works away and didn't have access during the period of email notifications) had been archived on the 12th April. I contacted PN on 23rd April to request the mailbox was un-archived such that he could take a local copy of folders and corresponding mail. Informed on 6th May that it had been restored on that day, however I've had to contact today as the folders within the mailbox still haven't appeared. My son is now worried that he will loose some important emails as it's coming up to the 30 day limit (even though we did contact PN well within that timeframe...)

Spending 45 mins on hold each time I ring is starting to wear a bit thin PN...

Does anyone know of any other way I can check to establish if the folder structure has been restored? I've tried:

Webmail (Have also reviewed folder options within preferences),

Outlook on Client (IMAP),

Outlook on mobile (IMAP),

iOS Mail (IMAP),

2 REPLIES
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 41

Re: Archived Email (now missing) Urgent Issue

Fix

@JEuerby wrote:

I've had to contact today as the folders within the mailbox still haven't appeared. My son is now worried that he will loose some important emails as it's coming up to the 30 day limit (even though we did contact PN well within that timeframe...)

Really sorry for the inconvenience, I've restored all mail to all mailboxes. 

Please delete any excess mail to remain under 1GB of total storage. 

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
JEuerby

Re: Archived Email (now missing) Urgent Issue

Thank you Jono H. All mailboxes are now locally backed up and reduced well within the 1Gb limit.

Thanks again for your help.

Regards

John