cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All emails have disappeared

jammin

All emails have disappeared

I have my plusnet email set up on my iPad

All of a sudden I have no emails in my inbox or sent items other than from today, it’s as though they are all deleted

i have logged into webmail, that’s the same

any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5
tlicense

Re: All emails have disappeared

Same here. I have received no emails regarding using beyond the FUP limit, but today all emails have been deleted.

Is it possible to restore from archive?

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Hello both,

There is an email box restore request sticky topic at the top of this board, please posts your requests there.

Many claim to have not received FUP emails, it invariably turns out that the user is not monitoring their default email address / the communication email address registered on their account.  Inspection of recently closed tickets (see the link below) will usually indicate that FUP emails have been sent and where they were sent to.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jammin

Hi

thanks for the reply

I have followed the link and checked the notifications.  I am sure I haven’t had them, my email is the default account.

Is there a guide for speedy email deleting? I can group and select en masses in outlook, but can’t find these tools in webmail (I can’t use outlook to download emails, I only have my iPad for personal email and that’s pretty rubbish)  The last time I tried webmail was quite clunky and get resetting ignoring my attempts to delete email

Thanks

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Yes, in webmail you can use the select all option then delete selected items.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jammin

Hi

I have been trying to access my emails to delete the junk using my ipad and apple mail, my ipad with chrome and safari to use the webmail browser and my daughters asus zenbook laptop to access webmail

In every attempt they either don't download, continually re-download so they cant be accessed, or if they do download for long enough to select a few then delete then all emails in webmail disappear so you can only get at a few at a time with long waits inbetween for them to reappear.

I do remember it was like this the last time i hit the limit.

Do you have some advice as to how I can access them please, i cant afford to lose them I am selling my house and need access to old and new correspondence
thanks