cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All emails disappeared for the second time

MicWal

All emails disappeared for the second time

Hi,

All of my emails disappeared last night for the second time.  I didn't receive any warning and there are emails I my account I urgently need.

Can someone help me get them back?

regs

Michelle

7 REPLIES 7
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: All emails disappeared for the second time

When was the first time?

How did you get them back?

How are you accessing them?

Do you access them on multiple devices?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MicWal

Hi, Thanks for getting back to me.

They disappeared about 6 months ago and I never got them back.  All of my folders also went at this time.  This is the second lot of my mails that have disappeared so I can't see that it was because my mailbox was full.  

I access them using multiple devices (Windows laptop, android phone and tablet).  I use the mail client in Windows 10, the Gmail client on my phone and tablet (Amazon Fire).

Let me know if you need anything further.

regs

Michelle

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Six months ago rather sounds like the mailbox might not be being accessed regularly. Mail boxes not accessed for a period of time are achieved. A ‘slight’ problem with the process is that the warning email is sent to the mail box being archieved.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MicWal

Hi

I don't think that's the problem as I access my mailboxes at least once but probably several times a day.

Do you have any ideas how I can get the ones a lost recently back?  There are several I still need.

regs

Michelle

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@Gandalf

MicWal

Hi @Gandalf,

Will you be able to help me get my emails back.  There are a few I need urgently.

regs

Michelle

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @MicWal,

Thank you for taking your time to get in touch.

I am very sorry that you are having problems with your emails. It does look like they have been archived. I have raised a question on your account to unarchive these and I will let you know once I have a further update. You can view this on https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=200438943

Kind regards,

Josh

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team