Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add a mailbox problem

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Add a mailbox problem

Hi,

Just been trying to add a new mailbox under Manage My Mail under my account but I just get a black square over most of the screen and am not able to do anything. Would anyone know a way around this or is it just broken?

Screenshot2 from 2020-09-04 10-17-48.png

5 REPLIES 5
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Add a mailbox problem

@southerner It must just be you.Wink

I've just tried it, and don't get the error picture you have posted - that 'black' feild is in the correct place, lower down.

What browser are you using, and have tried going out of the account and back in?

John
southerner
Aspiring Pro

Hi, Yes, have tried logging out and in again and on Chrome and Firefox.

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Very weird. I'm stumped, as it works for me on FF. Can't check chrome as I don't use it, and checking on my back-up browser (Pale Moon) is also OK - but as that is FF based I'm not surprised.

@Townman  - any idea?

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 395

@southerner  make the text size slightly smaller. I can reproduce it on Firefox,. Use ctrl/scroll down to reduce the text size slightly and at a certain size the box will jump back to the correct place.

Looks like its broken in some way...

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

southerner
Aspiring Pro

Aha, yes!, thanks 🙂

I needed to take the zoom down to about 50% on my laptop too see it 😮 Had hoped adaptive HTML code would have been able to deal with that but maybe I'm wrong.