cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account closed - mail only account promised - all email access lost today

ClaireS
Dabbler

Account closed - mail only account promised - all email access lost today

I recently moved from Plusnet to EE (which I understand is a sister company in the Plusnet/BT family).

I had a conversation with support before the account was due to switch, as I wanted to know how to retain our email addresses.  I was assured that we would switch to a "mail only" account, that I didn't have to do anything else, that you would monitor for the closure and ensure that we kept access to all of our email accounts, and would let us know when it was all done.

The switch over happened in the early hours of this morning.  Our emails seemed to keep coming through this morning, so all seemed well, but by this evening we had started receiving bouncebacks and messages saying emails couldn't be sent.  Tonight everything seems to have gone.

These are our only email addresses and used by our whole family.  We are waiting for confirmation of my mum's vaccination for Covid and have access to nothing at the moment.

Please advise what can be done.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Account closed - mail only account promised - all email access lost today

Hi Claire, I've just been assigned this post but I've already picked this up with you via Twitter on Friday. 

It should be resolved now so thanks for your patience and do let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team