cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

552 Spam Message Rejected

Dazmail

552 Spam Message Rejected

Hi,

Emails to any plus.com email address from our Exchange server is failing with error;

mx.avasin.plus.net
Remote Server returned '<mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected>'

Can anyone pioint me in the direction of someone who can assist.  I've checked our external IP and domain for errors on MXToolbox and can find no issues.  The email sent is in HTML format and only consists of "Test" and the organisation signature (Which is text only)  Quite willing to forward header information over.

Darren

4 REPLIES 4
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: 552 Spam Message Rejected

Hi Darren,

Can you message me the IP of your MTA please and I'll take a look. I could also do with knowing the domain your users are sending from and whether or not you've anything auto-appended to outbound emails e.g. a company footer or signature (and if so, what the contents are).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

brighteritltd

I'm getting loads of outgoing email being blocked by mx.avasin.plus.net as well.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: titan.brighterhost.co.uk

mydomain@mydomain.com
mx.avasin.plus.net #<mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected> #SMTP#

mydomain@mydomain.com
mx.avasin.plus.net #<mx.avasin.plus.net #5.0.0 smtp; 552 Spam Message Rejected> #SMTP#

Original message headers:

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

@brighteritltd, not much I can do without a little more detail. Are you able to send me a private message containing a little more detail? The IP address of the mail server you're sending from, the to/from email addresses and the content of one of the rejected messages would be helpful.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Mayfly
All Star
Fixes: 1

Thank you for your help Bob. The one url problem I had problems with appears to have been resolved. Smiley