Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

255 spam rejected

digitl
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

255 spam rejected

I'm receiving 'SMTP error from remote server for TEXT command, host: mx.avasin.plus.net (212.159.9.200) reason: 552 Spam Message Rejected' on emails which are replying to one particular address. The emails contain nothing of note but do have pretty small attachments.

Despite the error, some do seem to get through but there's no sign they have until or unless I get a reply to them.

Anyone any thoughts?

5 REPLIES 5
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 110

Re: 255 spam rejected

Hey there @digitl what domain is the email address? Is it a Gmail or another one? Just for clarification.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
digitl
Rising Star

Hi Will

It's reolink.com

Frank

ClaudiaG23
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 25

Hi, could you drop us a PM please with the full rejection error you're getting. We can then raise this to our back office team to investigate. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Claudia Garner
 Plusnet Help Team
digitl
Rising Star

Hi Claudia

Thanks for the response.

I've PMd the entire source of the email which includes a little back and forth in terms of replies.

Hope that helps.

Best wishes

Frank

digitl
Rising Star

Hi Claudia

Another 255 rejection (which I have had several times previously). Like the other 255, I quoted the original email with its images so was quite big. Could that be the issue?

I will send the source in a PM again.

Best wishes

Frank