cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.ppp video file?

N/A

.ppp video file?

Hi,

Does anyone know what a video file with a .ppp file extension would be. I'm aware of a few programs that use this extension (eg Page Plus), but none seem to be video related.

I did also take a look into the file and its header starts "PPP_0001.000DBGNVIDEO_BURN" Towards the bottom of the file (in amongst the binary garbage!) there are a couple of mentions of "Cyberlink Powerproducer". As the file is extremely small (500KB), I'm wondering if it is a project file rather than the video! (I was previously wondering if it was a mobile phone format but having just found "Powerproducer" I'm rather unsure.)

Thanks!
5 REPLIES
N/A

.ppp video file?

See if this will open the bugga:

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enhome.html

Says it supports something called [ppp] Punk Productions Picture :?
N/A

.ppp video file?

Thanks phearfactor - unfortunately it doesn't recognise it.
N/A

.ppp video file?

Does seem a strange file extention that, ppp is more recognised with the protocol so trying to google it doesnt seem to pick anything up.

Its most likely a presentation. Have you tried:

http://www.enfocus.com/contentpage.php?id=863

Not sure which one will open ppp but I believe one of them on that page creates .ppp files.

Also could the .ppp be a typo of a Powerpoint file (ppt etc) or is it definately a ppp file?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

.ppp video file?

Cyberlink Powerproducer

Half finished file/project maybe using the above
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

.ppp video file?

I suspect that this could be a Page Plus Publication created by Serif Pageplus.
This is a program that I have never used myself, but I beleive that it can be easily converted to Web Format or Slideshow.
You could try the Serif homepage for further info.