cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPod Nano or Video?

N/A

iPod Nano or Video?

Trying to decide between a 4GB nano or a 30GB Video Ipod...

Anyone got any views on which is best - the amount of songs isn't too great a deal for me and neither is the photo/video capabilities as I've got a 40GB portable media thingy for use with my digital camera...
5 REPLIES
N/A

iPod Nano or Video?

Well going by what you say, your not too bothered about video and the amout of songs is not an issue, I guess the Nano wins it on price. Even though it's not cheap.
If I was making the choice I would spend the extra £30 or so and get the 30G.
I just know I would regret it if I didn't.
N/A

iPod Nano or Video?

neither, get a creative Zen
N/A

iPod Nano or Video?

Problem with that - I've got alot of stuff in Apple's AAC format (the protected version) so short of ripping the songs to cd then back again as MP3's a third party is a non-starter...

And just looked at the version comparable to the 30GB Video IPOD and they're with in a fiver... so that isn't enough incentive to play silly b's with a pile of CD's/rippers.
ady
Grafter

iPod Nano or Video?

heard the nano screen is a mess, always scratchin etc. i got few friends with ipod video, but not as shexi as my psp! :]
N/A

iPod Nano or Video?

Think I'm going to go for the video ipod... seems to be reasonable little device and slightly more rugged than you'd expect from a hdd device.

The Nano is too small I've decided for me - I'd lose it in the chaos that is my desk.