cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downloads

N/A

downloads

can anyone tell me how I can sart a download at aspecified time to make use of my free allowance?hello :?
9 REPLIES
Zathras
Grafter

downloads

Depends what program youre using
N/A

downloads

im running XP using bitlord
Depends what program youre using
Community Veteran

downloads

if you're using Windows then "Free Download Manager" is very very good. built in scheduler. doesn't rely on windows scheduler.

www.freedownloadmanager.org
Zathras
Grafter

downloads

Easiest way is to swap to a program that has a scheduler included like utorrent.
holdtight
Grafter

downloads

Both Getright Download Manager and Download accelerator are very good have backup time scheduling and are free although there is a bit of toolbar advertising in the latter

Just do a google search for them i dont have time to look up the links right now, out of the two i prefer using Getright when i need to
N/A

download

cheers to all Cheesy
N/A

downloads

managed to set up schedule ok, thanks, but downloading a movie I can only download at 28k ave/50k max, I've set the upload speed and all the other settings as described. Are these speeds typical? :?
holdtight
Grafter

downloads

Have a look at where its being downloaded from and if you can try a different mirror site maybe closer to the uk if there is one
dennisb66
Grafter

downloads

If you are downloading a movie using uTorrent, it has its own scheduler,click on preferences and scroll down to schedule.it's easy peasy. Wink