cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless keyboard & mouse

N/A

Can anyone tell me if these thing should be any good, as at the moment I have them but the mouse batteries seems to last about a month, and the keyboard keys seem to freeze up occassionally. They were what were supplied with my TINY system but they look exactly the same as the Logitech brand. Sorry have just realised that this is the same as the ones under the Novatech brand.
Bryan
4 REPLIES
N/A

I have the logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, the mouse is the MX700, and I THINK the keyboard is called a navigator or something..

Had them for ages now, the mouse has its own recharging stand, so no probs there, they keyboard has two AAA batteries that have lasted me well over a year.

Have you got a DECT phone near the keyboard at all? some brands have been known to cause interference, what about changing the channel on the keyboard, if you can, that might help?
Midville
Grafter

Get some big and powerfull rechargeable ones2500 m/amps, good for me. Just recharge them over night, works for me.

http://www.7dayshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=&products_id=99820
Alecto
Grafter

I've got logitech wireless keyboard and mouse, must be four years old now, and batteries last over a year in both, so I've not even bothered with rechargeable ones.
But wireless keyboards and mice are cheap now, so it might be worth just replacing them.

And if it's a logitech keyboard, downloading the latest drivers might help. Mine used to go strange on the original drivers.
N/A

Wireless keyboard

Think I'll just get new branded set as Novatech seem to be cheap and nasty.
Thanks for your replies.
Bryan