cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless adsl router

Proclus
Grafter

Wireless adsl router

Can anyone recomend a good wireless adsl router. Ive cosidered a couple of routers such as tehBelkin f5d7630-4a and 3com officeconnect 3crwe754g72-a

These both seem very good all in one ie adsl modem, router and access point.
Has anyone had any experiences of these or anything else you can reconmend. I dont really want to spend over £100 although i would if necessary.

The good thing about the 3com at the moment it is coming with a a P card.

Also i mentioned this is in a previous topic but it didnt get answered. Why does it seem to take more to time to open pages and links especially accessing email accounts when in the plus.net member centre?
All other isp's that i used the speeds seem to increase when on your isp's website rather than decrease.
Cheesy
4 REPLIES
graingerjjb
Grafter

Wireless adsl router

I would recommend the Linksys WAG54G - Wireless G router but backwards compatable, Firewall, Four port hub etc.

Nice little unit (linksys is part of Cisco) - I purchased mine from Simply computers -www.simply.co.uk for arounf £80.00 and it came with a free G-PCMA wireless card.

Very easy to set up and use but can also rpovide DHCP services etc.
holdtight
Grafter

Wireless adsl router

I agree, ive had mine about 4 weeks
nice router lots of features no problems
Community Veteran

Wireless adsl router

The netgear DG834G is the only other one I would recommend. Same spec and features as the Linksys WAG54G. Shop around for the best price.
N/A

Wireless adsl router

Hi, I've been using a D-Link DSLG604T, cost £75 with good results and very easy to configure....
Chris