cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is Best DVD Burner

N/A

Which is Best DVD Burner

I have some video files in mpg format on my hard drive that I want to burn to a DVD which is the best or easiest DVD Burner program to do this please.
6 REPLIES
N/A

Which is Best DVD Burner

Are you willing to pay?
Midville
Grafter

Which is Best DVD Burner

I use Nero 6 reloaded and i find it works for me, I think I paid around £39 for it which I think is not bad value for money.
N/A

Which is Best DVD Burner

Nero products tend to be fairly straight forward and user-friendly.
If you want to have a look at the interface etc, you can download free versions (without all the features) first to make sure you're happy before you part with your cash
MarkAngel
Grafter

Which is Best DVD Burner

Nero is great, no denying it, but when it comes to DVD it's also worth a look at Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator 6 or Higher, V6 is what I use at work, and find it meets all my dvd-ing needs.

Worth a look....

M
N/A

Which is Best DVD Burner

thanks for the advice I have bought the Nero 6 reloaded and will be attempting to use it over the weekend and yep I paid.
N/A

Which is Best DVD Burner

Looks like you are sorted. I prefer Nero. If you decide to try Roxio please be aware that it is best to have only one DVD burning software tool available ( ie either Nero OR Roxio, and uninstall the one you don't wish to use ) DVD burner proggies are not realy comapatable with each other.
Cheers