cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebCam Broadcast problem

N/A

WebCam Broadcast problem

Hi all, Posting this problem here in case some one picks up on something simple I may have missed. My webcam ( logitech ) will operate ok with every video chat programme there is, except PalTalk! I'm quite knowledgeable as far as computer technical probs go but this has me stumped. What apears to be happening is that ( unique to Paltalk ) my webcam transmission is blocked. I've ruled out any firewall problems, port problems, driver problems. The webcam broadcast within Paltalk is successful in as far as it is attempting to broadcast but is not actually broadcasting. Without sounding derogatory, I would appreciate any help, but please don't post replies that advise the basics, ie set-ups, drivers etc. Having said that, it is possible that I may have overlooked something rediculously simple. Has anybody had the same problem and fixed it? If so, please tell me how! My problem seems to point to blocked ports but I can find no blocked ports and PN have assured me that there are no blocked ports from their end. If any PN customers use Paltalk and are able to broadcast the cam please drop a reply here to confirm.
Cheers