cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voyager 205

N/A

Voyager 205

Ok i got a Voyager 205 Modem/Router from PlusNet when i first joined them. Well because i dont like router, i brought a regualr modem. But now i wanna connect both of my PC's to the net, and i can only do this with a router, and i need to forward some programs ports. i go to www.portforward.com and follow all the steps for the Voyager 205. But when i click advanced i enter 'admin' as the username and 'admin' as the password (as told to by portward.com) and when i try to click on the IP Routing and all the rest, nothing happens.. just stays at what page its on. Is this happening to anyone else, and if so, how do i fix this?Huh
5 REPLIES
N/A

Voyager 205

You'll find everything you'll ever need to know about your 205 including newer firmware here http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/bt.voyager.205_router.how-to.php
and if you get stuck just post your question at the foot of the page and either cor himself or some other router guru will point you in the right direction.

Incidently you can bypass the normal interface that you're having problems with via the Secret Admin Page Selector here.
http://corz.org/comms/hardware/router/viking.voyager.advanced.php
N/A

Voyager 205

Man that page is awesome! I forward my ports the GUI way, its alot easier Cheesy

Does anyone know what i can do to open every single port? instead of forwarding every port i need to use? as this would come in very very handy?? Cheesy
N/A

Voyager 205

It's all there somewhere. Wink
But why would you want to forward all the ports? Seems a bit mad.

If you really wanted to go for it you can set a wide port range with a Telnet command (my preference).

the firewall would be like (substitute all the red with your own numbers)

create ipf rule entry ruleid unused id number ifname public dir in act accept transprot eq tcp destport range lowestport highestport seclevel high medium low

and the NAT

create nat rule entry ruleid the id number rdr lcladdrfrom your static lcladdrto your staic destportfrom num lowestport destportto num highestport

Did you remember to do a NAT for the port rules you've already set?
N/A

Voyager 205

Yes, and thanks for that Cheesy
N/A

Voyager 205

No probs bud.