cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB mouse

amcbride
Grafter

USB mouse

Have a faulty Logitech V200 cordless notebook mouse. The receiver gets very warn and mouse does not work I suspect the receiver I plug into the USB port may have been bent and therefore damaged. Is it possible to get a new receiver either generic or logitech as I can`t find one.
8 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 9

USB mouse

Contact Logitech they can tell you.

Otherwise u probably need a whole new set.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

USB mouse

I see some companies on EBay are offering refurbished ones for about £10 plus postage which might do the job.

Still might only work out slightly cheaper than a new unit though. Having a quick search it seems one off EBay might be £10 cheaper. I just typed 'Logitech V200' in the search box.

Hope this helps.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 57

USB mouse

Silly question - but is it still in warranty (usually 5 years). If so I have found Logitech warranty system to be excellent.
amcbride
Grafter

USB mouse

Silly question - but is it still in warranty (usually 5 years). If so I have found Logitech warranty system to be excellent.

Think its 3 years with logitech but problem is I don`t have receipt
Community Veteran

USB mouse

You're correct om the V200 it's 3 years but many others have 5 years - pity about the receipt but you could still try the warranty system as this only needs the supplier and date.
This is the information I gave when contacting technical support.
I have an intermittent problem where the light source on the mouse fails to start and hence the mouse doesn't work.
I have tried it in the USB and PS2 ports and also in the USB port on a second computer. Eventually after a number of tries it starts and then works perfectly.
Mouse was purchased from Komplett UK order date 22 July 2004
Can you advise if this is still under warranty and if so what is the return procedure
and the replacement with a new mouse(upgraded model as the original one was no longer manufactured)went very smoothly
amcbride
Grafter

USB mouse

Thanks Jim might try to contact technical support. Wondering if you have the email address address you used ?
Community Veteran

USB mouse

You need to do it through the support pages and "Raise a Question" - sound familiar Smiley
This link should take you straight there linky
Alternatively you could phone them on the numbers given here linky
A friend phoned up when she had a dodgy wireless mouse keyboard combination and got a complete replacement of a much better unit as the replacement for the one she had was only available in black when she wanted beige
amcbride
Grafter

USB mouse

Thanks Jim have sent details await there response.