cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TFT Screen wipes

holdtight
Grafter

TFT Screen wipes

The screen cleaner ive used for a long time is the Durable screenclean its the best one ive found out of the very many ive tried

the link is just for an example of the product many places now stock it

not only is it reasonably priced its also very good at what it does and can also be used for scanners camera lenses photocopiers as well as your TFT screens

if you do go for this one get the spray not the wipes as it seems to work better
it will bring your screen up like new
10 REPLIES
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Does anyone know of any good makes to get?

took some from work but they dont really do a good job, and my screen is dirty Smiley
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Funny that i had the same problem, but eventualy found TFT wipes from Comet. The tub i bought are called "STOREX" Muti-Purpose wipes and they come in a blue round tub and cost me about 3 quid. I use em on my monitor, keyboard, mouse, hardware, just about anything their perfect Cheesy Get em bought :!:
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Yeah i need some to
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Thanks for the tip, paco, but the multi-purpose wipes and the TFT wipes seem to be different products.

See www.dabs.com. Smiley
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Cheesy

mite have a look at a few this weekend
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Thanks for the tip, paco, but the multi-purpose wipes and the TFT wipes seem to be different products.

Steve if you read my post again i said " I use em on my monitor, keyboard, mouse, hardware,, just perfect."

Thats my reason for buying "multi purpose" wipes lol. So they are great not just for your monitor but all my needs :roll:

Sorry Steve but why did you post your message?
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

Sorry Steve but why did you post your message?

Because rwoodwards was specifically looking for TFT wipes. Shocked

Multi-purpose wipes aren't generally recommended for TFT screens - that's why they make TFT wipes.
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

I have a TFT monitor and used STOREX wipes as well,but i do not think that they did a good job cleaning my monitor at all. What i do is to switch off the monitor for about half hour( for the static to drain from the screen first) or even better leave it switched off over night. And with a very soft damp cloth gently just wipe over the screen and it comes up like brand new.I found with the wipes they are just to hard. I hope this will help
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

I have a TFT monitor and used STOREX wipes as well,but i do not think that they did a good job cleaning my monitor at all. What i do is to switch off the monitor for about half hour( for the static to drain from the screen first)

Static on a TFT Screen? :? I could be wrong, but I thought TFT Screens didn't build up static, unlike normal CRT Monitors.
N/A

TFT Screen wipes

errrm yea i have 2 TFT screens and niether one of em build up static :? as i said before, the Storex wipes i used and have been using for 2 yrs are perfect and bring the screen up like new Cheesy