cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAR130 firewall

N/A

SAR130 firewall

Hi All

Where in the configuration of the SAR130 router do I find the option to dis-able the firewall assuming of course this is possable?

Ian & Linda Jordan
6 REPLIES
N/A

SAR130 firewall

A bit of an update although it makes things a little more of a puzzle.I downloaded the manual for the SAR130,and now know where to go to change the firewall setting.However clicking on any of the tabs does'nt change anything for example I log into the router and get to the home page,click services which should give access to the firewall but the screen remains on the home page.......... what am I neglecting to do?

Thanks

Ian & Linda Jordan
N/A

SAR130 firewall

A bit of an update although it makes things a little more of a puzzle.I downloaded the manual for the SAR130,and now know where to go to change the firewall setting.However clicking on any of the tabs does'nt change anything for example I log into the router and get to the home page,click services which should give access to the firewall but the screen remains on the home page.......... what am I neglecting to do?

Thanks

Ian & Linda Jordan
N/A

SAR130 firewall

oops sorry about the double posting folks.

Ian & Linda Jordan
painswck
Grafter

SAR130 firewall

Hi,

cannot help you with the SAR130, I have the 110. have you tried the forum on the Solwise site. A very helpful crowd seem to hang out there and someone may point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Roland
N/A

SAR130 firewall

The firmware /setup is the same for both units,
I wonder if it's a browser problem ?
Alec
N/A

SAR130 firewall

Hi aleca

Yes it was...... I never considered that thanks,but I now discover that there does'nt actually seem to be a way to disable the firewall,and on the firewall screen everything seems to be set to disabled so back to the drawing board.

Thaks again your short reply is most appreciated,and "Internet Explorer" does have it's uses :-)