cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retro computer anoraks only

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Retro computer anoraks only

Whilst poking around in my loft a few days ago, I came across for the Commodore 64 a "programmers Reference Guide" and a "User Manual" the reference guide includes the C64 schematic diagram dated 1982, which I think not all the guides were supplied with.

There no point in pretending these are in A1 condition cos' they're not, but they're quite readable and the spiral wire spines are in one piece with no pages falling out.

If anybody wants to give these a good home drop me an e-mail at peter@petlew.plus.com

Also in the loft I un-earthed an Atari 2600i game consul, 2 double paddles (for 4 players), 2 joysticks and around a dozen or more game cartidges (including the original Space Invaders)

There's a rumour that these goodies are tomorrow's antiques, and will be worth a fortune in time...any offers?

If I recall correctly this was stopped being used because the power pack failed, another was obtained from Atari's agents (at no small cost) but this also failed, so any would-be purchaser ought to be aware of this.

Let me know

PL
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.