cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet's Webcams

N/A

Plusnet's Webcams

I don't know if the software is available for this particular browser,but am experimenting with Mac OS X and Safari,and am wondering what software I need to try and track down to view the webcams,at the moment I just get black screens.They work fine in both Netscape and Internet Explorer.I recall back in my Windows days when I first tried to view the webcams I needed to download some software but am unable to recall what it was.

Thanks

Ian & linda Jordan
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Plusnet's Webcams

have you tried using direct links to them? In Opera I have to so I use

http://195.166.137.244/view/view.shtml

just changing the last IP number as there all in the 44-48 range

ps I do this when extreemly bored so watching someone else being bored helps Wink
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

Plusnet's Webcams

View in style

There's a plug in called IcamMaster and a program called
Lurk Webcam Browser which might be what your looking for.
Alec
N/A

Plusnet's Webcams

http://195.166.137.244/view/view.shtml

Hmmm! wonder what Netscape,Internet Explorer and Opera have that Safari does'nt? Entered that URL in Safari....... just a bank screen yet worked in Netscape and IE.

I did try aleca's suggestion but when I entered the URL into "IcamMaster" (nice little bit of software by the way) it informed me that the camera was'nt transmiting a signal.So it must be a plugin or software that is needed sort of problem not a big deal,it's just I quite like Safari and it would be nice to get everything working,and if I really need to see what support get up to in the early hours of the morning :-) I can always fire up Netscape:I don't really like IE on the Mac.

Ian & linda Jordan
csogilvie
Grafter

Plusnet's Webcams

ps I do this when extreemly bored so watching someone else being bored helps Wink

True... theres a guy on CSC2 just now that looks bored out of his mind Smiley