cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet 64k connection problems...

N/A

Hiya,

Do i need to inform Plusnet that i am now accessing my dialup account via 64k ISDN? I just had Home Highway installed about half an hour ago but i can't seem to connect via it. I've updated my CLI settings and i believe according to the supplied paperwork that everything is setup correctly.

Thanks in advance.

Neil.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Are you sure you have entered the right CLI?

ISDN presents you with three numbers. One digitial and two analogue numbers. Make sure you have entered the digital number.

In adition, I am unsure how long it takes to sync with the radius server. As such, you should give it 24 hours after changing CLI. If it continues to fail, raise a link:contact us ticket.
Community Veteran

Is there a separate number of ISDN dialup connections or does the standard dialup number identify the call as digital and route it to the appropriate connection equipment?
N/A

Are you sure you have entered the right CLI?

ISDN presents you with three numbers. One digitial and two analogue numbers. Make sure you have entered the digital number.

In adition, I am unsure how long it takes to sync with the radius server. As such, you should give it 24 hours after changing CLI. If it continues to fail, raise a <a href="http://contactus.plus.net">Contact Us</a> ticket.

Ah... thank you... i've only stated the new number for the second line and not the digital access number.

Thanks.

Neil.