cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outlook Contacts

Rourkefamily
Grafter

Outlook Contacts

Set up my new PC Cool XP and MS Office 2000. Transferred over all my .pst file and up and running OK.

Using Outlook (Not Express). The only problem is when I start a new mail, click on 'To' it will not link up with my contacts. What I have to do is go to my contacts and copy and paste an e-mail address.

Any ideas on how to link the contacts up to a new mail :?:
2 REPLIES
N/A

K try this

Am i understanding correctly are they not appearing at all, or when you double click they not being added?

If its not appearing open the folder view, right click on the contacts page click the "outlook address book" tab, then show this folder as an email address book, this should make any new folders appear in the list (click the drop down in the top right to switch between folders)

secondly check all the mail addresses are in correctly (and in the right format) as outlook 2000 doesnt display them (well 2003 doesnt it might be different)

It may also be worth moving an email to a different contacts folder just to try that
Rourkefamily
Grafter

Outlook Contacts

Thanks for the reply.

Seem to be sorted now. Looks like there were two 'contacts' folder, but the important one was not visable.