cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now you see them now you dont

N/A

I guess this is going to be easy for soem of you guys to sort for me but I cannot undrerstand how or why this as happened.
OK
Got a belkin wireless modem/router and a internal belkin adapter to send and recive data , i guess youknow what i mean.
the problem is i used to have two icon things in the bottom right hand corner one for modem the other for the internal adapter, as you know it tells and shows you if your on line .
Well they have gone one min they are happy flikkering away nice lime green and now gone, also i have noticed i keep losing my internet conection and have to reboot the pc but the modem/router's lights are still on , more than i can say for mine at the moment.
Do i need to reinstall or are the buggers hideing some place .
1 REPLY
N/A

The little telly screens should show up if you open network connections right click on the connection and view properties and there is a little tick box which says show icon when connected. It could be they are there but you have to much in startup and you may need to hit the little arrow bottom right on the task bar to see them