cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My new fan.??

N/A

My new fan.??

As some of you know i was having major heat problems with my barton 3200+ cpu, well i went out today in the attempt again to lower my temps, well i have bought this cooler master one, not the (Aero 7+) as i couldn't get hold of it, it does though have the variable speed knob on it, well i ran (Prime95) torture test for 40min + on it, temps im not sure what they was idle as i didn't leave the pc alone long enough, but under torture for 40min + it goes too its highest point at 54c and the speed was on just under 4000rpm, about 3 quarters of the way, the rpm on this fan is just under 5000rpm by the way, Is this temp anygood? system temps 35c under torture for 40min+ too.

Torture test ran 1hour 37minutes. Got that wrong just this min ended it... temps still the same though 54c
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

My new fan.??

You keep asking this question and we keep answering 50C or less full load.

Also why have you created yet another thread on this subject when you could have just posted in one of your many other ones where people can also see the history of this subject.
N/A

My new fan.??

Sorry bud, just thought this had to be in its own thread as it was about my new fan really and not about any of the other threads, even though related!, well i got it down to 54c and thats under a torture test for over 1 half hours so im happy with that, i used the thermal that camn with the heatsink but got artic silver coming this morning so gonna strip it down and reapply that, should bring it down afew more celsius, maybe i will hit the all important 50c max load thenHuh Cool when i applyed the thermal i just covered the core, nothing on heatsink this is the correct way , right.?

Thank You.....
N/A

My new fan.??

David the correct way was detailed in your other thread.
Community Veteran

My new fan.??

As suggested please DO NOT continue to raise new threads regarding the same issues, this has already been requested of you before by another moderator IIRC.

Chris