Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minimise to Tray

craigbrass
Grafter

Minimise to Tray

Hello,

Well this morning I was looking for a way to minimise programs like Windows Media Player so I could play music while working, also minimise FireFox windows to tray that I will be needing later. I found Actual Title Buttons. Downloaded the trial version and was so impressed with it I went to buy a serial number and was amazed to find it was only $20 (about £10). Anyway, this valuble tool can be found at http://www.actualtools.com/titlebuttons/

Nope, I don't work for em btw, was just very impressed with the software and thought I'd share it.

Best Regards,
Craig Brass
8 REPLIES
N/A

Minimise to Tray

dude this is just what i needed to put thunderbird into the systray (that is , ifi t works Wink downloading it right now)

//edit :

installed it, works great ^_^ got my thunderbird in the systray now hooza!

just one thing,. what do i get if i register it?
craigbrass
Grafter

Minimise to Tray

It working for more than 30 days *winks*. Plus your supporting development, its only about £10.
N/A

Minimise to Tray

*bought it*

thanks man this is an awsome program ^_^
craigbrass
Grafter

Minimise to Tray

No Problem, I always enjoy supporting inexpencive software developers, a way of supporting their good pricing.
N/A

Minimise to Tray

dude this is just what I needed to put thunderbird into the systray (that is , ifi t works Wink downloading it right now)

//edit :

installed it, works great ^_^ got my thunderbird in the systray now hooza!

just one thing,. what do i get if i register it?

No need to waste your cash if you just need to put thunderbird in the tray, check this link http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/ThunderbirdTray/1097421396/1
N/A

Minimise to Tray

yea but its a cool app and its nice for other things as well Cheesy
craigbrass
Grafter

Minimise to Tray

How is £10 wasting money? It's nowt really considering the software is cool!
N/A

Minimise to Tray

Its not the amount of money thats the waste, its the fact that you are spending money you don't need to that defines it as a waste.
If you can get something without spending anything, that does what you want, then by definition any amount of money that you spend is a waste.
If however by spending some money, you get more, or you get better, as long as the more, or better, is relevant then it could be worth it.
I agree that buying is better than stealing though, and we should all try and stamp out piracy.