cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mesh Computers any good?

N/A

Mesh Computers any good?

:?: Anybody had any experience of Mesh PC's? I'm considering buying the Matrix 64 3000 FX, it has a good review in Computer Shopper, and does seem to offer the best value for money, but my limited research on the company itself points to very bad after sales service (most of the reviews were over a year old though).
Any advice gratefully received.
5 REPLIES
N/A

Mesh Computers any good?

My desktop is a Mesh although it's getting a bit long in the tooth now, when I had it I was very pleased with the service. They've always had good write-ups for build quality and that was my experience - well built with good attention to detail.

Obviously things can change over time. It's getting on for 3 years ago now since I bought mine.

Can't speak about after sales service - never had any need to go back to them.
N/A

Mesh Computers any good?

make sure you know what support you get with it
onsite or return to base
N/A

Mesh Computers any good?

I have a mesh PC that I have had for 6 months or so. Very impressed with the quality of the build, but have had no cause to contact support abut it. Came with a three year onsite warranty which is quite unusual.

I would definitely recommend one.
N/A

Mesh Computers any good?

3 year onsite are very common these days, or rather 2 year onsite, with a 3rd return to base.
N/A

Mesh Computers any good?

I got a Mesh about 18 months ago and have had no problems whatsoever (touch wood) - internal build quality looks good as well.