cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lexmark printer power supply

N/A

I've recently moved house and somewhere between 'there' and 'here', I've managed to lose the power adaptor for my Lexmark P707 printer.

I've contacted Lexmark and they've put me in touch with a recommended supplier, but they want £37 for a replacement (printer is out of warranty).

I just wanted to know if anyone knows of anywhere else I could look at - I've trawled the net, but can only find an online store at ebay.

Thanks
5 REPLIES
Denzil
Grafter

It is probably just a straightforward DC adaptor. Look for the voltage and current output on a label somewhere, e.g. 12V, 1A, and find something the same. Try www.maplin.co.uk or www.cpc.co.uk Choose one with a choice of connectors, if possible.
Denzil
Grafter

Sorry, of course you can't look at the power supply for the ratings because you haven't got it :roll:

There might be a label on the printer which tells you, or check the specifications page in the manual.
N/A

ebay it up Smiley
N/A

I have a spare power supply for a lexmark Z42, the output on it is 30V.
part no. 17E0301..........any good ?
N/A

Thanks for the replies guys, I'll have a look at the part # tonight.

It's not a standard connector (which is what is causing me all the problems), it's got a plastic box at the end which plugs into the printer. It's about 3" x 1" x 1".