cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest ATI Catalyst drivers

N/A

Has anyone downloaded the latest Radeon Catalyst drivers from ATI.com?

If you have, do you get an exception handling error in cli.exe when you try to load the ATI catalyst control centre?
11 REPLIES
N/A

Them drivers wreck my pc. They make it slower for some reason
N/A

Try here.

The thread starter is ATI's Catalyst software engineer.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

This is the page on the ATI website about cli.exe.

I got it too after I installed XP for the first time and then tried to install the latest Catalyst drivers.

My problem as described in the link I posted was because I didn't have the .net framework.

I'm running the drivers from January. I haven't got the ones as posted on the ATI site.
N/A

I have got the .Net framework installed and i am still getting the error. I have rolled back the drivers to 5.1 and it seems to works again.
N/A

Just uninstalled my current drivers and the new ones on again. And it seems to be a better than the first time but, still slow in areas. Its days ait recommend sp2 i dont have it. Should i get thisHuh
N/A

what are these then?? Ati drivers
N/A

some say better than ATI drivers, independantly written by someone who was fed up with the ATI drivers, i have used them, and increased scores/framerates in games, the Omega also do them for the Nvidia Chipsets too
N/A

Nice one i will try these now then. Thanks dude

Most of these are german hahah
N/A

yeah the pages are german, but the actual download isnt, if you can muddle your way through to get the download going you should be ok
N/A

Yeah using one now and its ok. Cheers