cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought the Logitech quickcam pro 5000 have a problem

N/A

I have the DFI lanparty UT NF4 SLI-D socket 939 Mobo.
Just bought the Logitech quickcam pro 5000 have a problem, well 2 problems. First when I installed the program it says that this item can be faster by using USB2? When I check in device manager I have 2 universal serial bus controllers. The first one I take to be USB1 and contains all my USB devices, the second says “PCI Class USB2.0 Enhanced host controller and USB 2.0 Root hub device” and that is allHuh How do I make all my devices USB2, I have run the USB install program on the motherboard disc??

Second problem, although the device manager says the web cam is working ok I cannot get windows to use it? i.e. if I us MSN and try to us the web cam it does not work.
1 REPLY
N/A

Most pc have only 1 usb 2 device as they keep the lower spec for all other devices as they cant use the higher spec. One of your devices will be usb 2 you have to plug the device into each one until you find it. Unless you have the MB manual and it tells you which is which and then trace the wiring.

Some web cams wont work in MSN I have had a few like that what software do they supply with it?