cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer problems

westie
Dabbler

help me please i cant get m.s.m page it stays on waiting for reply until cant display page shows i am connected have correct address I did download a cleaning tool software program and ran prior to this problem I get the msm page with header but no text trying for two days now
4 REPLIES
N/A

This thread is probably better in Broadband Help.

Are you able to load other internet pages? Is it only this site that's causing you issues?

Have you tried the site on another connection (friend/work/library) to see if the issue isn't specific to your connection?

What modem/router do you use and how do you connect to it?

What firewall/security software do you use on your computer? Is this the same with all browsers?
N/A

Assuming you mean the MSN website, I can't reach this either, but I can via guardster.com (a web based proxy).

Tried this on different configs and browsers, so this isn't a local firewall issue.
westie
Dabbler

internet explorer problems

thanks for your reply other websites ok just m.s.m just wont display page can sometimes get thru other links but not direct windows firewall zone alarm broswers not sure about i think google if thats abroswer cant even spell it im sure that software has upset something teach me to leave well alone it cleared all my cookies could it be that
westie
Dabbler

internet explorer problems

just got msm back all ok now did not do anything just happened