cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with Publisher

N/A

Help with Publisher

I had created a Publisher document with 35 pages and have just edited it again. When I went to print it out the set-up was all wrong. It was printing out 2 pages of the document on one page. This is not what I want or what I had originally.

When I go to page set up it is listed as a landscape booklet . I had set it up as full page portrait. When I try to convert it back to full page the message
Windows is low on memory. To free up memory, save your work and close up other programs; tehn continue working comes up. I have tried restarting again and again but the same message comes up.

Can anyone help ? I dont want to have to retype and create the document again. I spent hours originally creating it and I need to print it out with each page on a single sheet of paper. :roll: :roll:
1 REPLY
N/A

Help with Publisher

It sounds as if the document is corrupt. Your best bet would be to open it and then try and save it as a new doc. If that fails try coping the text etc via the clipboard to a new doc. You may have to do this a few pages at a time.

You could try and save it as another type of document or try importing it into something else like word