Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

Rourkefamily
Grafter

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

Can anyone offer some help.

My daughter's i-pod mini stopped work, so after about an hour on the phone to someone in Greece (!!!), UPS were arranged to pick it up and get it back to apple for repair. Now that is three weeks ago and we have heard nothing.

Looking on their website for an email address but can't find anything. Looks like another hour on the phone unless anyone out there has an email address or other ideas!
6 REPLIES
Denzil
Grafter

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

Whose website, UPS or Apple? If you have some details of the shipment, ideally a tracking number, then go to www.ups.com to check if the package was delivered. We use them at work a lot and they are generally pretty good, and helpful.
N/A

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

Start again! go to the website and fill in the request for repair form. they will send you a box and then collect it. I did this and it went amazingly well. When the ipod arrived at the repair place they sent me an email saying it had arrived. so try that
N/A

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

sorry I missed the fact that you have already sent the ipod. well ups and ipod both have useful and helpful websites gfind them with google
Rourkefamily
Grafter

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

Thanks folks for the replies.

The big mistake I made here is not to note a shipment number.

I sent an email to apple (found a link in the end) and got an automatic reply that said I would get a direct reply within 24hours. Nothing yet.

I will try ringing UPS.
Rourkefamily
Grafter

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

No replies to emails to apple Sad

But the Wife came home tonight and a parcel had been delivery with the i-pod returned and repaired Smiley

One happy daughter!!!
Rourkefamily
Grafter

Help - Lost i-Pod mini

Working again now Smiley are five attempts at resetting :x The very helpful man on the Apple helpline said he has had to reset his i-pod four times in the last five months and that he has know of twenty attempts to reset before success! Evil