cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

keithcalder
Grafter

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

I have a Hansol tft which has gone wonky on me. It comes out of standby when booting up but the screen only flashes the picture for a second or so (two or 3 times) , then goes black. Its not gone back to standby, but I have noticed there's no illumination showing from the vents at the back anymore. :?

Has any one had a similair kind of problem and if so is it worth fixing. Never been inside one of these, never seen this problem before myself.

Many Thanks

Keith
5 REPLIES
N/A

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

Hi Keith,

How old is your hansol monitor?

Most are shipped these days with a 3 year swap out warranty.

If you are certain that it is the monitor which is causing the problem as opposed to your graphics card or PC then, if it is less than three yrs old, invoke the terms of the warranty.

Regards

Mark
N/A

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

Details of UK Hansol Monitor Warranty Repairs.

If your monitor is faulty

for Monitor: Call Pulse on 0870 013 4470 and tell them about the fault.

for LCD-TV Monitor: Call on 01189 409 502.

They will send a replacement monitor to your door the next working day.

At the same time the faulty monitor will be taken away.

If You Have Not Registered Your Monitor

- And still have the warranty card
Make a note of the serial number of the monitor. The Serial number is located at the back of the monitor above the small bar code.

The quickest way is to register the warranty by sending the warranty registration card by fax to Pulse.

- And do not have a warranty card
Make a note of the serial number of the monitor. The Serial number is located at the back of the monitor above the small bar code.

Find the invoice for the monitor or the system that was supplied with the monitor. If you have mislaid this then contact the company that originally supplied the monitor. Fax this invoice over to Pulse with the serial number of the monitor.

If you do not have the original invoice or cannot contact the supplier please contact Hansol for a new warranty card. This may slow down the replacement of your monitor.

What happens to the Warranty after the monitor is replaced?

The remainder of the original warranty is valid for the new monitor.

Further details http://www.hansol-uk.com/framesets/frameset.html

Regards

Mark
keithcalder
Grafter

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

Thanks Mark, I'm off now to see where I put the guarantee, I did register the purchase though, so they should be able to find me with the serial number.

Thanks Again

keith
keithcalder
Grafter

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

Just to let you know, after some considerable digging in my paperwork I found my purchase receipt. In fact the monitor itself has a manufacture date of Feb 2002, which means its definately under guarantee. i have contacted Hansol via their website and am awaiting a response from them.

Bought the monitor in June 2002 so its still under warranty.

Thanks again for the help

keith Smiley
N/A

Hansol h530 TFT dead?

Hi Keith,

Glad to be of help.

Hope you get it sorted.

Regards

mark