cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HP PSC2355 Printer

Enkel
Grafter

HP PSC2355 Printer

Does anyone here have experience of the HP PSC2355 All-in-one printer? Some time ago I sent my old printer out to the great ink-jet repository in the sky and replaced it with one of these super-duper scanner/printers. But ever since then my O/S (WindowsMe) has become very flaky, hanging for no apparent reason, coming up with messages like "xxxx has caused an error in <unknown> xxxx will now stop". This has even extended to Outlook Express failing to send e-mails.

But this never happens until after I have scanned or tried to print something. My computer has its full complement of anti-virus, spyware stoppers etc And please, no-one tell me it's Me's fault, that's a scapegoat for all Windows problems. Not, that is, unless you have some reason to suppose the printer software will not function properly under Me. In which case, chapter and verse would be helpful.
1 REPLY
N/A

HP PSC2355 Printer

I have had a 2155 for three years and its software occasionally interacts with packages. I had problems with early versions of Acronis True Image and recently with a Microsoft bug fix which caused pandemonium but for which I found an easy fix for the registry.