cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Graphics Card

N/A

Graphics Card

Hi,

I currently have a onboard gfx card 32mb shared with the memory of the ram, i have tryed playing some games on here like tomb raider and a racing one and it was really slow, got my friend to install a Nvidia gforce 2 64mb AGP card and everything run smooth and fast towards my onboard card, games run excellent too, what i want to know is if this cards anygood, looking to buy a card for aroud £40-50 if you could suggest a good one.

p.s ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphics Card - - <<< This card
Anygood??

Thanks, Wink
7 REPLIES
N/A

Graphics Card

yea the 9200 is a good budget card, will play most games at some level or other Smiley
N/A

Graphics Card

Which should i go for, the nvidia gforce 4 mx 128mb or the ati card? i have always used nvidia cards so off about using ati cards.

Thanks, Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Graphics Card

Would suggest you look for a ati 9600pro but not the SE or standard 9600 card. Or nvidia FX5700ultra but again not the LE version [LE/SE = crippled versions]As those 2 cards you ask about are very low spec and wont run many newer games well or at all both retail 80-120 depending where you buy
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
N/A

Graphics Card

If your geting a bigger card make sure u have enough wattage in ur psu. I had to buy a new psu cause of the 9800 pro
N/A

Graphics Card

Well i suggested this card ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphics Card as i have about £50 quid to spend on one and the guy that posted said that this card wasn't a bad one at all, I'm no gamer that plays 24/7, just want a card that is better than my onboard one and that will play most games, my ex gforce 4 mx 440 played every single game, and that cost £35 quid, it even played far cry to my surprise easily, so i think some of you guys have jumped the gun as i don't want to be spending £80-120 on gfx card.

Thanks, Wink
N/A

Graphics Card

Yeah sorry . Yeah the 9200 e is good my mate has it runs spider man 2.
N/A

Graphics Card

No need to be sorry just thought i would point that out, so what would be the best option, the Nvidia gforce 4 mx 440 128mb ddr or the ATI Radeon 9200 SE 128 MB Graphics Card, as they both cost similar.

Thanks, Wink