cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Free Anti-Virus?

N/A

Good Free Anti-Virus?

Is there one?
Anything apart from AVG please as I've had endless troubles with that in the past, thanks in advance Wink
7 REPLIES
craigbrass
Grafter

Good Free Anti-Virus?

Thats the only decent free one I know of. I do recomend you buy McAfee Security Suite. It's the best I have come accross. When it comes to a Anti-Virus and Firewall, you should pay for it to get the best.
N/A

Good Free Anti-Virus?

I have used AVG7 in the past and found it fairly reliable. At present I am using Avast fro ( http://www.awil.com ) . This has stopped many viruses etc and updates daily both its antivirus definitions and its program when available. I use this along with Sygate personal firewall, Spybot, Spyware blaster and Ad-Aware. This coupled with my US Robotics 9016 router/modem and built in firewall etc stops just about everything there is and I have noticed no slowdown at all except after first installing Avast when it checks all applications as they are run for the first time. It also checks email in and out. Sorry forgot also have Microsoft Anti Spyware.. Just a bit of belt and braces. really. Hope this helps.
Alf Cavill Cheesy
N/A

Good Free Anti-Virus?

Sorry the web address of Avast is www.avast. Shockedops: com
N/A

Good Free Anti-Virus?

best free one i ve come across is avg.. had no end of problems with enterprise mcaffee anti virus suit at work.
vic_newey
Grafter

Good Free Anti-Virus?

Sorry the web address of Avast is www.avast. Shockedops: com

link is void for me
holdtight
Grafter

Good Free Anti-Virus?

N/A

Good Free Anti-Virus?

cheers guys Smiley