cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genius NetScroll Eye Optical Wheel Mouse

rhosybol
Grafter

I have a Genius NetScroll Eye Optical Wheel Mouse but am having problems note that this is not the + mouse just the standard NetScroll Eye Optical Wheel Mouse, I have installed the drivers and still having problems.

The mouse arrow seems to jump arround the screen at times the two places it jumps to is the start button and the close X in the corner of the screen, this is very annyoing as it nearly always happens just as I am about to click submit on a forum Sad (on any forum) but I think that is just down to bad luck really!

Does anyone else have this problem. :?:
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

sounds like you have enabled the smart move option, so it moves to where the cursor is active
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
rhosybol
Grafter

Nope, if Smart Move is the same as Button Find.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

hmm yeah I have a Genus Optical on my server pc, but I usually just use the windows drivers for it. So had to get the drivers to check the corret name of the option. If its not that then no idea
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017