cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geforce 5200 pci drivers

N/A

Geforce 5200 pci drivers

Can anyone suggest a good driver for my card as some i have tried just do not cut the grain.

cheers
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Geforce 5200 pci drivers

Who manufactured it? The first point of call is the manufacturers website for updated drivers. Failing that you can try the generic Nvidia drivers from www.nvidia.com

Reinstalling Nvidia drivers has always been a bit hit a miss for me, even installing using the supplied setup apps don't always mean the new version has actually been installed so always check the version installed after you install new versions to make sure the correct ones are running. I also recommend detonator destroyer - available from www.guru3d.com - for remove all old Nvidia drivers before installing any new ones. ALso guru3d has reviews on the best Nvidia driver and you can download all the various versions that Nvidia has released (but not the ones the individual card manufacturers have released, you have to go the their websites for that.)

What is it about the current drivers you are not happy about? And what driver version are you currently running? Also is this really a PCI graphics card or AGP - note: PCI is must slower interface so you will not always get the same performance out of a PCI version card than the same model running on AGP (this is why AGP was introduced).
N/A

Geforce 5200 pci drivers

I got nvidea driver versions between 40.00 and 50.00 from the homepage archive but the forceware sets seem to not agree 101% with my creative FX5200 pci, still i shall struggle on to find an all rounder for first person shooter and simulator games.