cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Sticky Labels

N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

I have a massive list of address's in a microsoft word document, that I want to print onto stick labels, how do I go about this, any ideas, its Microsoft Word 2002 if that is any help to you
9 REPLIES
N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

I usually use a combination of collumns and tables. Setting each table size etc to the dimensions of each label.

Although you can get the labels with some software that will basically set everything up for you and you simply print lol.
N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

the mind has since been changed now.....

Now what I have to do is create a directory with the names and addresses, and have a "standard" letter.

What needs to be done is to ?mailmerge? these so that the program grabs an address, sticks it into the letter and prints it? can this be done, so that the program actually does all of them automatically, ie, one letter created then the proggie grabs each address and name and sticks it onto the letter
Alecto
Grafter

Creating Sticky Labels

In Word under Tools Mailmerge, it gives a step by step guide on how to do it.
LiamM
Grafter

Creating Sticky Labels

Yeah, I'm sure there's an Envelopes and Labels options in there somewhere.
N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

think i have got it now, through the mailmerge wizard, but isnt it bloody slow and laborious putting the names and address's in, jeez lol
Alecto
Grafter

Creating Sticky Labels

Slow putting them in, but once the names are in you can send them sack after sackful of rubbish for them to bin, at no effort for you at all.
N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

yeah true mate, its not for me, its for this new company i work for, they are creating a database of POSSIBLE clients, which run into the tens of thousands lol!!
N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

If there are 1,000's then you shouldnt be putting it into word you should be using a database as a min Access but SQL or Mysql.
N/A

Creating Sticky Labels

and thats where you lose me lol