cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Belkin USB wireless adapters

N/A

Sometimes setting up a belkin usb wireless adapter can be a piece of cake. I follow the instructions and all goes smoothly. Then other times it just wont work.
Belkin's instructions are no help at all when it comes to trouble shooting.
Their Indian call center isnt much help either. Half the time I cant understand what they are saying and I get the feeling to be going around in circles.
The last one I tried to set up on a pentium 4 with XP SP2 went ok to a point.
It was registering a good signal but no matter what I tried I couldnt get any webpages
I was either getting "page could not be displayed" or a box saying "not available offline, do i want to connect" or something to that effect.
I've been into control panel> internet and to >networking
I went into the router to be sure that I was using the same security key and same channel. I tried several different channels.
What I'd like to find is a list of troubleshooting procedures that I can learn from so that I can overcome such problems in the future.
Can anyoner help?
2 REPLIES
N/A

No reply

I am suprised that no one in Metronet has an answer to my question. Only 6 views in 5 days.
This forum is extremely quiet
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

Personally I've never used a Belkin adaptor, it may be worthwhile asking this question over on the new community site
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff