cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backup solution?

N/A

Backup solution?

Can anyone recommend, if there is even such a thing, a backup program that can backup all data on 2 partitions (inc OS) and then if I have to do a clean reinstall I can insert my discs and then everything is automatically reinstalled.

Im basically looking for something that acts like a Factory Restore disc that would usually come with a Dixon's PC.

Thanks in advance.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Backup solution?

Norton ghost

NTI backup Now! 4
N/A

Backup solution?

Excellent!

Thankyou.
N/A

Backup solution?

Acronis is the best bet you can create images as you work. It as a supper idea that it creates a option so you can press F11 at boot up and do a restore from a hidden partion on the drive. It also does inc backups.

Tested twice as fast as ghost in Computer Shopper
www.Acronis.com
holdtight
Grafter

Backup solution?

Like mwright i would also recommend Acronis as a highly rated program, ive been using trueimage for a very long time and swear by it

Ive tried others such as norton ghost and although they do the same job i didnt find any of them as user friendly fast and easy to use as Acronis it creates an image of just one or all of your partitions / drives very quickly and you can keep working while its doing it

Highly recommended for anyone who has not used this kind of program before and also for the advanced users too
N/A

Backup solution?

Thanks for all the suggestions.