cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing multiple sites

N/A

Accessing multiple sites

This is probably one of the simplest questions ever asked and it is causing me no end of bother. I recently removed my Google toolbar and it took a lot of my internet settings withit (thanks Google) its so long since I set everything up I can't remember how to set up Internet explorer to allow multiple sites to be accessible at the same time. Can anybody with a better memory than me please help.
Cheers
Jim
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Accessing multiple sites

I just click on the Internet explorer icon and it opens a new window in which I can navigate to any other site I want. This can be repeated until you have several sites on the screen.

Is this what you meant.?Huh
N/A

Accessing multiple sites

Thanks John,
I used to be able to open multiple sites without going to IE every time but thats a workaround for me. Thanks
Jim
Community Veteran

Accessing multiple sites

better still download and use a "tabbed" browser instead of that nasty microsoft internet explorer --- such as the delightful Opera ... and here's just the link you need : http://www.opera.com/
N/A

Accessing multiple sites

or firefox at www.getfirefox.com

you could right click a lick and do open in new window -- without having to open a new IE your self, I think you need to tick a setting which is "open clicked links in new window" or sommit under tools -> options in IE..

but why remove the google toolbar?Huh
N/A

Accessing multiple sites

Looks good I'll give it a try. Many thanks
Jim
N/A

Accessing multiple sites

In firefox there is an option to open in multi windows so you can put the ones you want in a folder on the menu and open them all in one click. They all open in tabs