cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

29 April New Mac OS, but...

N/A

Hello!

..yes 29th April all macusers have got a new sys. Mas Os 10.4 'Tiger'. But this cat dosen't work with (broadband)'Voyager 105 ADSL Modem' and my qestion is for adimns and macusers : 'Where I find new drivers to MacOs 10.4 to use net in Plus.NET?"
5 REPLIES
N/A

Your best bet is to get a router - you don't, then, have to worry about drivers when the system is updated. I'll be upgrading to Tiger, but I'm using a router so it'll have no effect except make my surfing experience even sweeter!
N/A

I agree with alonghurst, a router is the way to go. But maybe the old driver does work? Can you install it onto a Firewire disk or something to test it out?

I upgraded to Tiger yesterday evening and the only problem I've found so far is with Virtual PC which claims that the 'virtual switch' networking (whatever that is) won't work, even though it does!

--> Stephen
N/A

Little consolation, but...

So far I've had no problems with a 14 month old Binatone ADSL 500.

Well, except for the one it's always had - five times out of ten it doesn't work properly when I bring the Mac out of 'Deep Sleep' mode, and I have to yank the USB cable out of the back to reset it.
N/A

After upgrading to Tiger last week, I haven't had any problems with the BT Voyager router I have. I upgraded the firmware on it, which seems to have made the connection more stable. Everything else is running well..touch wood.
N/A

I also use a router so the change to Tiger has gone very well for me. And a day or so later I got 2MB thanks to the regrade!