cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wonderful plusnet

N/A

wonderful plusnet

I am unable (most of them time) to receive emails from my other ISPs using the wonderful plusnet system. Yesterday I managed to catch a glimpse but, not realising it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I failed to read them all before I logged off. Today I can't get them back. Do I delete the ISP details from (wondeful) plusnet and re-add them to fool the system into letting me see them again? Is there a top secret code word I need to use known only to Hardened Hackers and System Support (those wondeful people who write the very helpful gobblygook). Do I have to tear my hair out and throw the whole Mesh out the window as a kind of rite of passage before I can get it to work? Or can anyone point me in the right direction
--
rebus
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: wonderful plusnet

> I am unable (most of them time) to receive emails from my other ISPs using the wonderful plusnet system. Yesterday I managed to catch a glimpse but, not realising it was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I failed to read them all before I logged off. Today I can't get them back. Do I delete the ISP details from (wondeful) plusnet and re-add them to fool the system into letting me see them again? Is there a top secret code word I need to use known only to Hardened Hackers and System Support (those wondeful people who write the very helpful gobblygook). Do I have to tear my hair out and throw the whole Mesh out the window as a kind of rite of passage before I can get it to work? Or can anyone point me in the right direction
>
> --
> rebus

Hi there,

Are you reading these e-mails through our webmail system? If so they should not disappear unless you specifically delete them either via webmail or on the other ISP's server. If you're finding this is not the case please raise a ticket on your account and we will investigate further.

Regards,
Rob

| Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

Thanks for your comment. Yes I am reading it through webmail and I haven't deleted them. I sent an email to Support some days (more than a week) ago but received no reply. Hence the wonderful. Do I have to phone to raise a ticket. If not then what?

> Hi there,
>
> Are you reading these e-mails through our webmail system? If so they should not disappear unless you specifically delete them either via webmail or on the other ISP's server. If you're finding this is not the case please raise a ticket on your account and we will investigate further.
>
>
> Regards,
> Rob
>
> | Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
>
>
>

N/A

> Thanks for your comment. Yes I am reading it through webmail and I haven't deleted them. I sent an email to Support some days (more than a week) ago but received no reply. Hence the wonderful. Do I have to phone to raise a ticket. If not then what?
>
>
Hi again,

Could I ask what e-mail address you sent the query to? We don't generally accept support queries via e-mail. To raise a support ticket to us simply click the Contact Us link to the left of this page, you can then choose what type of problem it is and add a description. The ticket then comes into the support centre.

--
Regards,
Rob

N/A

Hi, I sent the email via the Contact Us/Technical Problem route. Ive only just realised that you've sent a rely via the Problem Tracker. I somehow thought that an email was more obvious & that's what I was waiting for. The ticket says the problem is closed but clearly it isn't resolved. So do I start all over again or what?

> >
> Hi again,
>
> Could I ask what e-mail address you sent the query to? We don't generally accept support queries via e-mail. To raise a support ticket to us simply click the Contact Us link to the left of this page, you can then choose what type of problem it is and add a description. The ticket then comes into the support centre.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rob
>
> | Robert Kelly...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support......................for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
>
>

N/A

> Hi, I sent the email via the Contact Us/Technical Problem route. Ive only just realised that you've sent a rely via the Problem Tracker. I somehow thought that an email was more obvious & that's what I was waiting for. The ticket says the problem is closed but clearly it isn't resolved. So do I start all over again or what?
>
>
Hi there,

You will need to raise a new ticket on this one however you when raising the ticket if you check the box that says 'return to me when actioned' this will keep the ticket open when we respond to it. This then gives you the option of closing it yourself if you are happy with it or re-escalating it to us if you need further assistance. You should also receive automatic e-mail notification from us each time the ticket is amended.

Regards,
Rob

N/A

Thanks, Rob, will do