cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will someone from plus net please help

N/A

Hi my broadband was activated yesterday but i cannot connect

I have tried 3 different modems 3 different filters i have plugged into mastersocket nothing works i even got up at five to ring and kept getting cut off half way through menus. All i want is to talk to someone
4 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having problems.

When you say you have been activated, is the modem / router synching with the exchange? IE is the adsl / link light constant or flashing?

Are you using the sign in details in the format solidsilverlady@plusdsl.net?
graingerjjb
Grafter

All you can do it raise a ticket from the Help and Support section from the member centre and join the queue.

Plus nets support is really rubbish - the network is good when you can connect but timely customer support is non-existant

Jon
N/A

Yes the line has been syncing for 3 days i have no noise on my line when i try to conect it says error 721 HuhHuh?Huh
N/A

Hi there.

I have just seen your other thread in BB help and can see the steps which you have taken.

I would suggest raising a ticket via Help & Support, if you havent already done so. Post the ticket number to the original thread and I'll flag this up to the Comms Team for their advice and input.

From the information available on the other thread, the fact that you cant log in using the BT test domain suggests that BT havent quite done their job.

Post us up the ticket number and we'll see what can be done from there.

In the meantime, I'll lock this thread as the original contains far more information. We can continue it there to avoid duplication and confusion. Smiley