cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why's my ticket been closed? 19936480

N/A

i've been suffering from the llu disconnections for the past couple of months, and it's still not resolved. not only does that service status show adsl as being fixed when it isn't, but now my ticket has been closed with the following message:

Dear Mr Raymond,
Our connection logs are currently showing you as having connected to the internet since the fault was raised.

As the issue now appears to be resolved, I am closing this ticket off and you do not need to reply further to it.

If the issue has not been resolved, then if you could please contact us with further information on the fault.

Regards,
Link:CUAremoved

To administer your account and for all your help and support requirements visit http://portal.plus.net/index_nlp.html

i feel that i've been quite patient with plusnet over this, but this is taking the p1ss. can someone e.g. dave/mand comment on this. ticket id is 19936480, i also sent an email to comms, ref 4302

getting angrier...

neil

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Agents name removed. Please don't post these as its not allowed Link:rules
1 REPLY
N/A

Hi there.

I am locking this one in favour of your post here to avoid confusion and possible duplication of responses.

Thanks.